Monday, November 2, 2009

A Ghoulish Night

 

 

 
Halloween is always one of my favorite times with the kids, the excitement of getting ready, getting to visit with everyone that we are not always good at keeping up with, and trick or treating with two of the best mannered kids I know. I was so proud of my scary twosome, they remembered to tell everyone Thank You for the yummy treats, without prompting from me, that is really a great moment as a parent, you really know that you have done something right along the way. We were even able to catchup with Uncle Bill and Auntie Chell for the hayride and get together at their house. As you can see, I didn't take many pictures, I made a deal with the kids that if they would cooperate at the house that I would leave my camera at home and have a night of pure fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: