Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pampered Chef Family Gathering Party!

 
I was talking with my banker the other day at Florida Commerce and he mentioned this program that they had recently begun, and during our conversation he mentioned that the branch I primarily deal with is supporting the Grosh Family in their We Live Fit Challenge, you can check it out here http://www.welivefitchallenge.com/. Anyway, the family is trying their best to turn around their financial situation without the use of government assistance and handouts, and the family in this competition that does the best over the year will not only win their financial freedom, but they are also rewarded with $10,000. So after talking with him and finding out the struggles that these families are dealing with, I thought it would be great to host a Pampered Chef party with Mrs. Grosh as my consultant. So I called Diana, and we have scheduled a Family Pampered Chef Gathering at my house on Monday, May 11, 2009 at 7pm. We thought a Family Gathering would be fun, because we could do recipies that would be fun even for the kids to join in on, so bring the kids, bring the husband, and bring your stretchy pants, because we are gonna let Diana cook us up some yummy treats, and think, you won't even have to worry with cooking dinner on a Monday, it doesn't get any better than that. If you can't make it, you can place a web order or even host a party with Diana. What she is trying to do for her family is wonderful, and we are wishing them the best of luck in the coming year. See you Monday, May 11th, oh, and if you need directions, you can message me and I will be happy to get them to you. And if I have your email address, you will be harrassed later as well :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: