Thursday, August 13, 2009

School Dayz!

 
The kids started school today, that's right, Natalie is now a big school kinda girl. Donovan got stung by a yellow jacket yesterday and we had hoped that it wouldn't be very noticeable, however, since he was stung just above his eye, the swelling was pretty noticeable. He asked if he could skip his first day of school and of course, we said no, so off to school he went, totally prepared to be laughed at by the other kids. So we get to his class, and this boy walks up to him and this is the conversation Daniel and I overhear, "Dude, what happened to your eye", "I got stung by a yellow jacket", "That is so cool, when I get stung by bees, my throat swells and I could die"...needless to say, no laughing, and then the day went on for our little man. We left Donovan in his class and took Natalie down to the kindergarten hallway, she did great, and I am happy to report that I didn't shed a tear, not even one. I think it has alot to do with knowing that Natalie is in really good hands with Mrs. Pearce and she was so excited about starting her day. I will miss having babies in the house, but watching them grow is so amazing. (Not to mention, Mrs. Pearce's classroom was so cool, that I wanted to stay for a while)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: