Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just for Brandi

1. Have you ever been on TV?
Not that I can remember, Dan was on one of those military family holiday greetings back in 1998 though.

2. Have you ever sung in public?
Yes...I used to love the Karaoke, so did Dan, I have pictures to prove it

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blonde?
Yeah, but it was naturally blonde for years before hand.

4. Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs?
Yes...and they DO taste like chicken. Greasy, yucky chicken. (I agree with Brandi on this one)

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
REALLY HATED? Not that comes to mind, a few that weren't my favorites, but like a good girl I smiled and said thank you anyway, my Momma taught me right.

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
Yeah, this would go back to question number 3 and that I am naturally a blonde, I've walked into manequines and sliding doors at a mall, but that is a longer story.

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Yep, I love to cook

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
OH Yes I have, lots of times.

9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
For many years, not much anymore, who has time to volunteer these days.

No comments: