Monday, October 27, 2008

Week Full of Events

This should be a true test to Mommy's endurance this week. My boss gets back in town tomorrow, Samson has to go back to the vet tomorrow for his booster shot, Donovan has his first trip to the dentist on Wed, Friday is a day full of Halloween. Natalie's school is having a parade at 10 am, Donovan's school is having a dress up party at 1pm, Nana and Daddy will be joining me this day, then we have trick or treating fun all night. Donovan is also having his red ribbon week this week, with different dress up each day, and with him missing school on Friday with that awful stomach bug, we have catchup work from last week to finish up too. Oh, we also have to finish our Halloween Cookie Baskets for Donovan and Natalie's parties on Friday, I will of course take some pics to share. Whew, I'm tired just writing about it. Well, if I survive, I will post some really fun pics this week....

No comments: